So last weekend we went out for dinner, a couple beers and laughs. Which we needed. Things have been a bit stressful lately. Since we have surpassed our finish date (a few times) our money tree is looking over pruned. We are so damn close though! Just have to keep pushing through.
We also reminisced about the good 'ole days of visiting friends, hanging out reading and going on mini vacations. Ahhhhh - good times. I want to make sure that this summer is full of them. Here are a couple excerpts from our 3 page list:
- lake swimming at least 3 times a month
- rock n' roll bonfire in the backyard
- ride bikes around the seawall, have a drink at Monk McQueen's then watch the fireworks
- yard sales!
- NomeansNo at the Biltmore on July 1st!!!
- go berry picking and then pet some goats
- Powell street festival
- the drive-in
- sleep in
Those are just a few of the fun times we plan to have. What kind of fun times are planned for your summer?